Monday, March 17, 2008

Pooh baby shower decorations

Pooh Wall Decorations


A Pooh baby shower is one of the most used baby party themes out there. Why? Because the Pooh characters are so lovable and cuddly, just like a newborn baby. So if you are planning a pooh baby shower, visit Birthday in a Box.com for the best in Pooh decorations.

This website also has Classic and Baby Pooh decorations, which are slightly different from regular Pooh collection. They have everything from tableware, banners, balloons, streamers, even Pooh candles if you want to add some spark to your cake.

Birthday in a Box.com is one of the best party decoration websites on the net. So no matter what baby shower theme you choose, they are sure to have the perfect decorations for you.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cali-delights said...

I must still be like 5 years old in spirit. I saw the pooh picture on your blog and it makes me smile. :)

I made a Winnie the Pooh diaper cake recently. I have to find the time to put it up soon.

And I think we must do the same because I visit your site often as well. :)!!!!

Christie said...

I am cohosting a POOH themed shower and found awesome bargains for centerpieces, decorations, and more. Pictures in my blog! http://shopaholicsrus.blogspot.com/

Winnie the pooh baby shower said...

I recently celebrate my SIL son's birthday with this Winnie the pooh bear theme and it was fantastic.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/">Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.