Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Baby Shower Cakes Contest starts today!

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for some cute and creative baby shower cakes to display on my baby shower website. Have you ever made a baby shower cake before? Did everyone at the party simply "ooh" and "ahh" over your creation?

Then you should enter my baby shower cakes contest for a chance to win a $50 Visa Gift Card. All you have to do is follow the link for full instructions on entering the contest. Once you enter, I will review your submission and put your cake photo live on my site.

Then, once the contest is over (on March 26, 2010), I will select a winner based on the design and overally creativity. And best of all, the winning creation will be featured on my site, and the designer gets $50!!

I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/">Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.