Thursday, April 29, 2010

First entries in the baby shower cakes contest!

I recently started a baby shower cakes contest on my site. And I'm excited to have received my first 2 entries! The first one (pic to the left) is an orange lily cake with a cute baby girl in the center. Every inch of this cake is edible!

The second entry is a blue and white baby shower cake, decorated with a blue onesie with the baby's name on it (pic below).


If you want to learn more about how these cakes were made, or if you want to add your own entry to this contest, check out the baby shower cakes page on my site. There's a $50 visa gift card up for grabs! The contest ends on June 4, 2010.

7 comments:

Cali-delights said...

I might be late but I like the blue onesie one :)

Jane Mau said...

I love the butter on the cake...

Witty Prmt said...

I saw some very interesting posts here. You are very enthusiastic about blogging. I started blogging sometime ago. I look forward to a very nice blogging experience here. It was a pleasure to meet you. I’ll follow you now. Bye!

Sarah Jo said...

I read in this blog some interesting information. This blog related to babies cakes and some other babies information like babies gifts. We are also offering kids toys and baby food products.


http://www.inhyderabadmall.com/Toys/
inhydmall.co@gmail.com

syeds said...

Yummy butter is my favourite.



Baby Shower Invitations

Stuart Rubenstein said...

I like all the photo's!! The colors are stunning on the cake.


Stuart

High School Diploma Online said...

well i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/">Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.